School of Agricultural Technology
TH: หลักสูตรวิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต สาขาเกษตรศาสตร์และนวัตกรรม
EN: Bachelor of Science Program in Agriculture and Innovation
TH: วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต (เกษตรศาสตร์และนวัตกรรม) วท.บ. (เกษตรศาสตร์และนวัตกรรม)
EN: Bachelor of Science (Agriculture and Innovation) B.Sc. (Agriculture and Innovation)
Bachelor of Science Program Agriculture and Innovation: The program aims to create graduates who are knowledgeable in applying the principles of science and innovation to enable the development of quality science and technology in agriculture such as the use of tools, connect with the electronic database for accurate decisions on farm management. This is effective by the teaching process that is consistent with the environment and covers the agricultural geography. This will aid the students with integrated knowledge from the production sector to processing to add value and business, by using technology and innovation that combines theory with practice and emphasizing the use of real case studies as examples. The program includes teaching students to know more about their own research, as well as to behave and act on the basis of professional ethics. Have responsibility, good morals, and ethics in accordance with the philosophy of the university, consciousness to society for the common good of the country, and leading to the development of integrated agricultural innovations
1) It is a knowledgeable and understanding basic academic principle in agricultural innovation and related disciplines, in which the knowledge could be integrated into real use.
2) The students will be capable of being efficient in agriculture using modern agricultural technology and innovation
3) It involves an entrepreneur who is involved in agribusiness or in related fields.
4) It involves an academic and researcher with academic leadership abilities which will lead to the development of quality of life as well as local and social development.
5) Studying the course is envisaged to produce graduates that are ready to work with others and to pursue a self-sustainable agriculture career
6) Have ethics, public mind and consider the common good.
1) Smart farmers in agricultural farm business such as plantation, animal husbandry fish culture by using information technology and new agricultural technology tools
2) Biologists or smart farm advisor in agricultural business company or agricultural farm for designing, selection of agricultural farms for appropriate technology and equipment, smart farming building and advance
3) Biologists in an agricultural business company, industrial plants for crop production, planning and control, processing, quality control, product development, packaging, etc.
4) Owner of agricultural farm, food science business, products processing
5) Biologists in governmental offices such us Agriculture Department, Agricultural Extension Department
6) Researchers in research institutes such as NECTEC, BIOTEC
7) M.Sc. and Ph.D. study both in Thailand and abroad
Can continue study in both M.Sc. and Ph.D. level in Innovative agriculture and Entrepreneurship or other programs in an educational institution both in Thailand and aboard
Tuition Fee per semester 20,000 Baht
Tuition Fee for the program 240,000 Baht
|Total credits in the program not less than 178 Credits|
|General Education||40 Credits|
|1) Language||20 Credits|
|2) Humanities and Social Sciences||8 Credits|
|3) Science and Mathematics||8 Credits|
|4) Integrated Subjects||4 Credits|
|5) Information Technology||4* Credits|
|* not count into the curriculum|
|Specific Subjects 130 Credits|
|1) Fundamental subject in Science and Mathematics||30 Credits|
|2) Basic Agricultural Group||27 Credits|
|3) Major Subject||37 Credits|
|3.1) Plant science||37 Credits|
|3.2) Animal science||37 Credits|
|3.3) Aquaculture||37 Credits|
|4) Specialized Electives||19 Credits|
|5) Cooperative study||17 Credits|
|Free Selective subject||8 Credits|
Follow up Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/IAE.WU/